This unique piercing stud features a tiny rough piece of Baltic amber securely set in a handmade sterling silver prong setting. Amber pieces vary in size from 2-5mm in length.
Use it as a tragus earring, helix stud, nose ring, for your labret piercing, or even your conch - you choose the type of pushfit backing!
- You will receive one internal push fit post and one gem top.
- Post material: Bioflex
- Metal: sterling silver (nickel-free)
- Stone treatment: natural - no treatment
- These are push fit gem tops; the gem pushes into a hollow portion of the post
- Rough Baltic amber varies in color, from a deep cognac to a light honey yellow
Due to the handmade nature and the natural materials used, please expect slight variations from the stud in the picture. Each piece of Baltic amber is unique, which means the size and number of prongs may differ from what is pictured depending on the size and shape of the gem selected for your jewelry.
Sold individually - for healed piercings only.